By Lisa Barry

Friday 9 January 2015

The Playlist To 2015

So to start off the New year, even though it has passed and is like 8 days in, I decided to put together all my favourite songs that I have come to love and obsess over the past year and pack them in to one big blog post. 
My music taste is very different, it depends on my mood I suppose. One minute I could be listening to Kanye West and minutes later singing along to Ben Howard. 

So here they are.. A few of the songs I deafened people with in 2014

                                                         Dark Blue - Jack Mannequin

   

Matt Corby - Resolution 


Matt Corby - Untitled


astronomyy- nothin on my mind 


Suvi - Bleeding for your love


Tiesto - Wasted 



Travie McCoy - Rough Water ft Jason Mraz





Hope you enjoyed listening to a few  of my favourite songs, the songs that will never annoy me or get old!

What are some of your favourite songs ?


xxLISA B

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mode Map

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig