By Lisa Barry

Friday 30 January 2015

"Be Bold"

Be Bold with the new

 Real Techniques "BOLD METALS" collection




The suspense for these makeup brushes all over the world was incredible, even when I went to buy them in the shop the guy behind the counter just laughed and said "whats all the hype for with these brushes" He clearly doesn't understand how us girls think! 
The hype is clearly caused by how different these brushes look compared to Real Techniques original collection of brushes. This collection screams BOLD and this is exactly what its name represents.The "BOLD METALS" collection is a complete contrast to the original brushes. I feel they are better designed, the colour and overall look of the brushes is amazing!

When you first see them in their packaging, its hard not to get overwhelmed with how striking the gold, silver and rose gold is!





For me, so far my favourite brush would have to be the 301 flat contour brush. It gives you amazing control to give the perfect sculpted effect. Even for those who are unfamiliar with contouring would have no problem when using this brush.

 While I'm loving all the brushes I bought from this collection the 101 triangle foundation brush has yet to win me over!! It may be the foundation I am using with it, but it just didn't give me the effect I had envisioned for such uniquely designed brush. I found the foundation went on streaky and unevenly as the bristle aren't as dense as the other brushes. 







My over all first impression of Real Techniques new "BOLD METALS" collection is one of praise.
I have yet to get the remaining brushes, but for now I will continue to use the ones I need and hopefully learn to use them properly in order to benefit fully with them.

If you are looking for new brushes I would definitely recommend you to try these brushes 

Such high end design at such an affordable price ! 



 Hope you liked this post, and gained some knowledge on the much raved about "BOLD METALS" collection.


xx
LISA 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mode Map

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig