By Lisa Barry

Thursday 1 January 2015

My New Year's Resolutions

As the saying goes "New Year New Me " , So original right? well, no matter how unoriginal it may be there is a certain element of hope in that one small phrase, and maybe by saying it, it is a way of giving ourselves that extra bit of drive to work towards a dream or goal this coming year.



2014, for me I would say was one of the most challenging years I've experienced so far, from dealing with new and unfamiliar situations, the pressure of figuring out what I truly want to do with my life and also juggling a full time course with a job. I have to say it has been very hectic. However I've decided to return to what makes me truly happy, and thats creating a fashion blog. If you read my previous post you would know I once had a blog but due to practically everything I let it go and gave up on something that I really enjoyed. 
However for 2015 I have decided to not let anything get in my way. Its time to put myself first for once and to the exclusion of anyone who has anything negative to say. This has been a dream of mine for the last four years and I've come to the realisation that if I let this go now, I will regret it in the future.
MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS
& maybe yours too !














And there you have it nine New Year's resolutions that I am positive would work for not only me but for you too! 

One more personal New Year resolution is 
To start being me and stop worrying about all the people that judge because they may not understand what I see. It's my life and Im going to live it the way I want ( finally ) 

To finish I want to wish everyone who reads this, if only one person or one hundred people a very happy and prosperous new year, I hope this year brings lots of love, joy and success to everyone of you. Make this your year to do something you've always wanted too. It's the start of a new chapter. It's never too late to begin something. 



What is your New years resolution?

GOOD LUCK 
xx Lisa B








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mode Map

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig