By Lisa Barry

Wednesday 11 April 2018

🌴 Isle Of Paradise🌴Tan Review

Hey hey, I'm back writing blog posts again. I know its been ages since I last posted but work has been full on. However I'm managing my time better these day and I even had time to bronze myself up! 
I like tanning but I don't like the cons of tanning, the orange patchy skin around dry areas that I normally get no matter how much moisturiser I put on, the horrid odour that comes off my skin as I sleep with tan on and waking up in the morning to bed sheets the colour of cheese puffs.
All of these are problems of the past now that I have found this miracle worker! New on the market Isle Of Paradise tanning water. No Odour, No stains, Streak free and it leaves you feeling like a bronzed goddess! 

I Started off with the Prep it self tan priming spray, with ingredients such as coconut and avocado its bound to give your skin a good base for tan. All you have to do is spray it all over your body and leave to dry. Then apply whatever tan you chose from Isle of Paradise 
I chose the dark tanning water, and I wasn't disappointed. I love the results. Five days on the tan is still going strong. Also may I just add how even it is around my feet normally I find it very hard to apply my tan around my ankles and heels, whatever I do it always seems to grab on to dry areas and gather around my ankles. Not this time, I was so surprised to see the tan was so perfect on my feet I have a feeling it has to do with the primer I put on before hand. 

2 hours developing 

Overall I would say this is the best tan I have tried to date. It has so many PROS! So if you're looking for a new tan you heard it here, It's amazing. Just make sure to shave and exfoliate 24 hours before to achieve the best results.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, 

Until next time when you're all bronzy and glowing 

Xx Lisa B 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mode Map

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig