By Lisa Barry

Saturday 18 February 2017

Valentines & The Pretty Sights Of Kinsale



cue the soppy paragraph.....


Who would have thought this time last year I would've been spending this valentines in a relationship with someone who makes me truly happy, someone who respects and tolerates my crazy picture taking of everything I find pretty! I am so lucky to have found this person and he makes me the best version of myself, 
For Valentines Day we headed off to stay in Fota Island Resort in Cork. The hotel was fabulous and the food was even more amazing, even if I was feeling a bit sick at the time it didn't stop me from trying it and thank god I did. I would recommend it to anyone!
The next day we decided to venture out and explore the sights the little coastal town of Kinsale had to offer and we were not disappointed!  The streets are so colourful and pretty! every building has its own unique detail and colour. Its so peaceful there which is funny because for such an out there colourful town there is no hectic bustling traffic to distract you from roaming the small multicoloured paths!


just a two minute walk outside of the town you can relax and look out onto water, smell the fresh salty air and watch the seagulls pacing up and down the pier.



and of course me having an obsessions with palm trees I had to take a picture of them 



Garretstown Beach 



We then headed out to Garretstown Beach, it's about a 20 minute drive from kinsale.The last time I stepped foot on an Irish beach was over two years ago and I have to say it was so refreshing, the long stretch of sand and sea make for the perfect day out! and I'm already planning a trip back. As you will probably see from the pictures below.. I made Joe be my model for the day! The sun was shining which made everything look so much more beautiful! 










I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope in the future to go on more little adventures around Ireland. For such a small country we have so much to offer! 


Thank you for reading 

until next time,
Lisa xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mode Map

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig