By Lisa Barry

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Dressed to the Nines..



Every girl needs a staple pair of black pointed toe heels! and this amazing pair is from the oh so lovely and classy brand Nine West.  I bought these recently for a wedding, however I've always wanted a pair of pointed toe heels. They go we anything, from boyfriend jeans to a floor length maxi skirt. At first I was hesitant in buying these as I thought the pointed toe would be uncomfortable, surprisingly they are the complete opposite. They fit like gloves and I could prance around in them all day! Well... we all know that I might be over exagerating a tad! but I still love the comfort I feel wearing this shoes.



 I promise you it is worth getting rid of an old tattered pair of heels in your closet and replace them with a classic heel like these Nine West beauties. You will not regret it! 

They can take you anywhere and whatever the outfit put these shoes on and you will always look dressed to the Nines!!







Yours Sincerely 

XX 
Lisa B




















SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've always loved Nine West, they do such classic styles.

    Katie xx

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they do !! I've been loving their pointed toe shoes at the moment ! was so tempted to buy a cobalt blue pair today !!

    ReplyDelete

© Mode Map

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig