By Lisa Barry

Friday 2 January 2015

Ted the Baker


                                               





















This look is based on the amazing Ted Baker, one of my favourite clothing labels ever! A couple of weeks ago I was browsing around Brown Thomas in the Ted Baker section, and I spotted this amazing bomber jacket, It immediately caught my eye because it was different and colourful and at that time I was constantly sporting grey and dull clothing so I was looking for something quirky, and basically that is what Ted Baker is all about. However when I went to check the price tag -you know that intense moment when you're hoping its not outrageously overpriced, which in this case for my budget at the time, it was!

However last week I went to the renowned Brown Thomas sale and after a while I got tired of being pushed around the bag section and feeling like an ant, I headed straight to the clothing on the first floor, and right there in front of me was the  jacket  50% off!
I just had to get it ! along with the jacket I also picked up a pair of jeans from J-brand. I was in desperate need of a staple pair of jeans and these jeans are perfect!
Hope you like this look, remember never be afraid of adding a unique piece to your outfit and lets not forget to throw some sparkle in there ! 
xx
Lisa B



WHAT I AM WEARING 






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mode Map

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig