By Lisa Barry

Friday 20 January 2017

3 Looks for 3 different Occasions

Look no.1 - Casual yet classy 

Perfect for any casual-dressy occasion or even a dinner date! This outfit allows you to look well put together while not looking too over dressed. whether you're hitting the town for a few drinks with the girls or going for a nice meal. Something like this is for sure going to make you stand out in a crowd! 


Look no.2 - Chic n Bronze

The second look is more chic and dressy, both the skirt, top and accessories are very versatile so you won't be throwing money at the wind when making a purchase on these pieces. For me, I would wear this to something like a wedding or a party. The flow of the outfit would be great on any body shape. All you need after is a classy top knot up do some red lippy and your ready to go !


Look no.3 - Dark side Boho

The last look is probably the most wearable look and something that I would wear every day if I could! I love the fringe detailing on the jumper dress, wearing over the knee boots with the jumper dress is giving you the option of bare legs, you could wear tights if you wanted that extra bit of warmth and if you're from Ireland I would suggest this would be the better way to wear this outfit... we don't want an pneumonia.. :/

All pieces are from Shein

 I found this shop recently and absolutely fell in love with their clothing ! 
Because I love these outfits so much I might... just might make a purchase and also do an outfit post on them. 



What do you guys think of the outfits, would you wear any?
xxLisa 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mode Map

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig